REACH FOR THE BARRES CLASS POLICIES:
Upon signing up for RFTB classes, you agree to the following policies -
· All dancers must be age appropriate for class by September 1, 2022, no exceptions.
· All dancers must be potty trained to attend any transitioned class. Mini + Me classes are excluded.
· Classes are drop off only. We encourage kids' confidence in all of our classes is no exception. Kids only, please! Mini + Me classes are excluded.
· Because of the limited capacity and high demand of RFTB classes, we do not offer makeups, refunds or credits for missed classes, even if you know you will miss ahead of time.
· Class enrollment is nontransferable. Class spots cannot be given or transferred to another child, including siblings.
· Late pickups are subject to late fees.
· Classes lengths: for our toddlers, preschoolers and kindergartners [ages 5/6 and under] are 45 mins | 1st - 3rd Graders [Ages 6/7 - 8/9] are 50 mins | 4th Graders and up are 60 mins
COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS AND PROTOCOLS:
· All of our faculty is fully vaccinated (+boosted; to-date), and will continue to stay up-t0-date on vaccinations as eligibility becomes available.
· 07/20/22 Currently Mask Are Required. However, with the ever-changing safety standards regarding COVID-19, we will be implementing the most up to date safety protocols, and will update those enrolled if any changes occur.
· Class sizes are limited.
· Check-in and drop-off at back doors, unless otherwise noted.
· All REACH tuition (and fees) are NON-REFUNDABLE.
· NO CREDITS or REFUNDS will be given for dropped, missed or canceled classes, at anytime; this includes in-studio, virtual, mobile/outdoor and/or private lessons.
· There are NO EXCEPTIONS to this policy. As well as NO TRANSFERS.
PAYMENT POLICIES + FINE PRINT:
· Full session enrollment is required.
· Trimester Payments are due before the first class of each trimester.
· Any Payment Made after the first class of the trimester is subject to a $30, late fee.
· Teachers are subject to change as needed.
· Our enrollment will remain ongoing in classes with availability, until January at which point enrollment for our main season will close.
· We reserves the right to refuse service. And any family who cannot abide or respect our policies may be asked to leave at no cost to the studio.
Be sure you have thoroughly read, fully understand that by enrolling that you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of these Terms & Conditions. These Terms & Conditions will govern your child’s current and future participation in Reach For The Barres dance program.