MINI SPARKLERS || LIFE INSIDE THE DOLLHOUSE (GABBY’S DOLLHOUSE) | July 24 | Afternoon
LIFE INSIDE THE DOLLHOUSE (GABBY’S DOLLHOUSE) | Cute cats, quirky crafts and colorful magic! Join kitty enthusiast Gabby and her sidekick Pandy Paws as they team up for a cat-terrific adventures.
Camps are drop off only. We encourage kids' confidence in all of our camp is no exception. Kids only, please!
Where: Reach For The Barres | Dance Studio LA - 3407 Glendale Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90039
When: 12:30PM - 3:30PM
Who: Mini Sparklers Camp is for all children 3 years old and up (no exceptions)
What to bring: Please send your child with nut-free snack + water bottle. We are a NUT FREE studio.
What to wear: Dancers may wear anything comfortable to move in, shoes optional + pull hair up and out of the face, daily.
Camp Reach for Mini Sparklers (Ages 3-6) focuses on multiple genres of dance and engages your petite dancer in a creative and lively setting! These festive + fancy camps are five-days of fantastical fun!
UPON ENROLLING YOU WILL RECEIVE A FEW EMAILS:
We encourage you to save our email addresses to ensure confirmations + announcements from reaching your inbox -
- Class confirmation email from "email@example.com"
- Receipt & confirmation of purchase.
MINI PRESCHOOL + KINDER CAMP POLICIES:
Upon signing up for RFTB Micro Camp, you agree to the following policies-
- All campers must be 3 years old for our mini camps. Campers must have turned 3 years old by May 1, 2023.
- Dancers Must Be Potty Trained.
- Camps are drop off only. We encourage kids' confidence in all of our camp is no exception.
- Camp enrollments are nontransferable. Camp spots cannot be given or transferred to another child, including siblings.
- Mini Camps are 3 hours for five consecutive days. We do not offer early drop off or aftercare. Any late pickups are subject to late fees.
- Bring your own snack! We are a SEED/NUT FREE studio. Please NO seeds, including bars and spreads/butters like sun butter. NO peanuts, walnuts, almonds, hazelnuts (Nutella), cashews, pistachios, brazil nuts, or nuts of any kind. This includes nut butters and nut milks.
COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS AND PROTOCOLS:
- All of our faculty is fully vaccinated, and will continue to stay up-to-date on all boosters as eligibility becomes available.
- Masking will be optional according to Summer 2023 guidelines. That said, with the ever-changing safety standards regarding COVID-19, we will be implementing the most up to date safety protocols, and will update those enrolled if any changes occur.
- CAPACITY: 20 dancers, 3 faculty members.
- Check-in and drop-off at back door.
- For additional class COVID policies + procedures click here.
Full payment is due at the time of enrollment, which includes a $100 nonrefundable deposit. All cancellations made more than 30 days prior to camp start date may receive a refund minus the $100 nonrefundable deposit. Cancellations made within 30 days of the camp start date are NONREFUNDABLE as camps are staffed accordingly and these are reserved spots.
20 in stock