PRIMARY PERFORMANCE || ZOMS VS POMS (Z-O-M-B-I-E-S) | 5-Day Camp | June 19 | Ages 1st-6th Graders
ZOMS VS POMS (Z-O-M-B-I-E-S) | If your kiddos love all things Disney Zombies, this camp is for you!
Reach Primary Performance Camps provide an amazing opportunity for dancers to have fun, learn, create, make new friendships during this incredible week, which ends with a wonderful performance! Along with daily arts + crafts, group games, friendship-building exercises, and MORE!
All camps learn a variety of dance styles which include ballet, jazz pop, hip hop and musical theatre.
1st – 6th Grade | Classic Camp Option Ages 5-10
Ages: Various | 5 Day Camp | 6 Hour Day | Cost $500
(Discounts will be provided for all enrollment before May 1)
Dancers may wear anything comfortable to move in, shoes optional + pull hair up and out of the face, daily.
UPON ENROLLING YOU WILL RECEIVE A FEW EMAILS:
We encourage you to save our email addresses to ensure confirmations + announcements from reaching your inbox -
- Class confirmation email from "email@example.com"
- Receipt & confirmation of purchase.
PRIMARY PERFORMANCE CAMP POLICIES:
Upon signing up for RFTB Primary Performance Camp, you agree to the following policies-
- All campers must be age appropriate for their chosen camp by May 1, 2022.
- Camps are drop off only. We encourage kids' confidence in all of our camp is no exception.
- Camp enrollments are nontransferable. Camp spots cannot be given or transferred to another child, including siblings.
- Camps are 6 hours for five consecutive days. We do not offer early drop off or aftercare. Any late pickups are subject to late fees.
- Bring your own lunch, snack and bottle of water, daily! We are a SEED/NUT FREE studio. Please NO seeds, including bars and spreads such as sun butter. Please NO peanuts, walnuts, almonds, hazelnuts (Nutella), cashews, pistachios, brazil nuts, or nuts of any kind. This includes nut butters and nut milks.
COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS AND PROTOCOLS:
- All of our faculty is fully vaccinated, and will continue to stay up-to-date on all boosters as eligibility becomes available
- Masking will be optional according to Summer 2023 guidelines. That said, with the ever-changing safety standards regarding COVID-19, we will be implementing the most up to date safety protocols, and will update those enrolled if any changes occur.
- CAPACITY: 22 dancers, 3 faculty members.
- Check-in and drop-off at back door.
- For additional class COVID policies + procedures click here
Full payment is due at the time of enrollment, which includes a $100 nonrefundable deposit. All cancellations made more than 30 days prior to camp start date may receive a refund minus the $100 nonrefundable deposit. Cancellations made within 30 days of the camp start date are NONREFUNDABLE as camps are staffed accordingly and these are reserved spots.
1 in stock