UPON ENROLLING YOU WILL RECEIVE A FEW EMAILS:
We encourage you to save our email addresses to ensure confirmations + announcements from reaching your inbox -
- Class confirmation email from "firstname.lastname@example.org"
- Receipt & confirmation of purchase.
REACH FOR THE BARRES CLASS POLICIES:
Upon signing up for RFTB classes, you agree to the following policies -
· All dancers must be age appropriate for class by September 1st, no exceptions.
· All dancers are expected to follow our dress coded and shoe requirements.
· All dancers must be potty trained to attend any transitioned class. Mini + Me classes are excluded.
· Classes are drop off only. We encourage kids' confidence in all of our classes is no exception. Kids only, please! Mini + Me classes are excluded. They may be viewed from our closed circuit cameras remotely. Access is given prior to first class to the email address used to register.
· Because of the limited capacity and high demand of RFTB classes, we do not offer makeups, refunds or credits for missed classes, even if you know you will miss ahead of time.
· Class enrollment is nontransferable. Class spots cannot be given or transferred to another child, including siblings.
· Late pickups are subject to late fees.
· Classes lengths: for our toddlers, preschoolers and kindergartners [ages 5/6 and under] are 45 mins | 1st - 3rd Graders [Ages 6/7 - 8/9] are 50 mins | 4th Graders and up are 60 mins.
· All additional policies can be reviewed here.
COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS AND PROTOCOLS:
With the ever-changing safety standards regarding COVID-19, we will be implementing the most up-to-date safety protocols, and will update those enrolled if any changes occur -
· All of our faculty is fully vaccinated.
· Masks are optional. That said, we will monitor and implementing the most up-to-date safety protocols.
· Class sizes are limited.
· Check-in and drop-off at back doors, unless otherwise noted.
· For additional class COVID policies + procedures click here.
· All REACH tuition (and fees) are NON-REFUNDABLE.
· NO CREDITS or REFUNDS will be given for dropped, missed or canceled classes, at anytime; this includes in-studio, virtual, mobile/outdoor and/or private lessons.
· There are NO EXCEPTIONS to this policy. As well as NO TRANSFERS.
· To cancel your enrollment please complete a CANCELLATION REQUEST
PAYMENT POLICIES + FINE PRINT:
· Full session enrollment is required.
· Trimester payments are due before the last class of each trimester.
· Any payment made after the last class of the trimester is subject to a $40, late fee every week dancer's tuition is left unpaid.
· Teachers are subject to change as needed.
· Our enrollment will remain ongoing in classes with availability, until December 31 at which point enrollment for our main season will close.
· We reserves the right to refuse service. And any family who cannot abide or respect our policies may be asked to leave at no cost to the studio.
Be sure you have thoroughly read, fully understand that by enrolling that you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of these Terms & Conditions as there will be no refunds. These Terms & Conditions will govern your child’s current and future participation in Reach For The Barres dance program.