- A non-refundable payment of $150.00 will be required to book your party’s date + selections. We are not able to reserve party time slots until your deposit is paid.
- Final payment is due two weeks prior to party.
ARRIVAL + DEPARTURE TIMES
- Party family may arrive 20 minutes prior to party start time, and depart 15 minutes after party time ends. Any early arrivals or late departures are subject to venue fees.
- Host will be charged $250 per 15 minutes of unauthorized early arrival/departure time.
- Parties hosted for kiddos 6+ up allow guests to be dropped off at the party. Kids must be 6 years old to be dropped off, otherwise a caregiver must stay close. Our outdoor seating area is also reserved for the adults attending our parties.
- If you choose to bring any decor, please keep in mind: all items must be pre-assembled (ie: banners pre-strung, centerpieces assembled, florals made etc).
No outside vendors are permitted, with the exception of photography.
- You are welcome to bring any additional food you’d like! All outside food must follow the below guidelines:
- ✅ Nut-free + Seed-free
✅ Pre-plated and ready to serve (we do not provide bowls, trays, or serving utensils or any additional paper goods or beverages)
✅ Best options are sandwiches, crudites, fruit platters, cheese boards, etc.
✅ If you choose to bring ice cream, please know we have no way to keep it or any other items frozen
🚫 No hot plates, warmers or burners
🚫 Alcohol and hot beverages are strictly prohibited
🚫 No outside vendors/caterers are permitted
- ✅ Nut-free + Seed-free
- Our Celebration Specialists are fantastic, and work so hard to make your party a success! A $150* flat gratuity ( is added to all Studio parties for our Celebration Specialists.*If additional Celebration Specialists are needed for your event, an additional $75 will be added to your flat gratuity rate for the additional service.
- Please let your guests know the start AND end time of your party on your invitation. You can also provide them with additional details using the map below.
- Please refer to the party package you booked for your event maximum or contact your Party Planner if you aren’t sure. Maximum capacity for each package is final.
- Classic Party Package includes up to 10 kids (max capacity 10 kids, 15 adults)
- Premier Party Package includes up to 15 kids (max capacity 15 kids, 20 adults)
- **Deluxe Party Package up to 20 kids (max capacity 20 kids, 24 adults).
All siblings ages 4 and up should be counted as guest if they are in attendance.
**In extenuating circumstances, the Studio may accommodate 25 kids for those who have opted for the Deluxe Party Package. Adding these extra 5 to the maximum capacity will incur an additional fee:
- $50/child if we are notified more than 2 weeks prior to your event
- $100/child if we are notified less than 2 weeks prior to your event
- Your remaining party balance is due two weeks prior, which includes a $150 nonrefundable deposit that you placed upon booking. After your remaining party balance has been charged (two weeks prior) the entire amount becomes non-refundable.
HOST + GUEST GENERAL POLICIES
For every party to be as special and successful as possible, we need everyone on the same page.
KINDNESS + RESPECT
Our goal is to foster a positive learning environment filled with creativity and camaraderie for both our students and parents. You and your child agree to treat all participants of Reach For The Barres Dance Studio with kindness and respect. No bullying of any kind, verbally, physically or otherwise will be tolerated.
The safety of your child and other children is our top priority. Our Faculty are all First Aid + CPR Certified. You acknowledge that your child has no physical, emotional, or social conditions that make it dangerous or unwise for your child to safely participate in our programs. No parents, friends, or siblings are allowed in the classroom at any time. This is for the benefit of your child. They will learn more if we have their complete attention. We kindly ask that parents do not enter the class room while in class sessions, unless permitted by the class teacher. (The only exception is our Mini & Me classes, of course.) No running or climbing/hanging on any indoor or outdoor furniture please. Running in the studio is dangerous for both your child and others around them so your child agrees not to run when participating in any of our programs.
PERMISSION TO SHARE
We love promoting dance magic and sharing it with others. We may take photographs, video and/or audio (the “Media”) during our dance classes, camps and other RFTB programs to post on our social media. We are the sole owner of any Media and may use the Media in any way, in our sole discretion. You grant us permission to use your child’s image without any restriction and waive your right to inspect or approve the Media. This is particularly important as we allow all of our enrolled families to access our closed circuit cameras during their dancer’s class to watch remotely, which means we cannot omit or restrict any other students image in the class from this broadcast.
PERMISSION TO PARTICIPATE
You give your permission for your child to participate in Reach For The Barres Dance Studio programs. You release and hold Reach For The Barres Dance Studio harmless from any and all liability that may arise in connection with the studio’s programs.