LITTLE STARS REACH FOR THE BARRES MICRO CAMP POLICIES:
Upon signing up for RFTB Little Stars Micro Camp, you agree to the following policies -
- All campers must be 2.5 years old for our micro camps. Campers must have turned 2.5 years old by May 1, 2022.
- Dancers should be potty trained. | Accidents happen, so we strongly encourage everyone to ensure their dancer's have gone potty before attending class as it's only 45 mins, and we'd like to avoid any possibility of having to resolve an accident using the short time we have on the dance floor. Or simply wear a pull up to avoid an accident while we're dancing.
- Camps are drop off only. We have a seating area where adults can hang and view from our mobile app, as well as observation windows.
- Camp enrollments are nontransferable. Camp spots cannot be given or transferred to another child, including siblings.
- Micro Camps are 45 mins for three consecutive days (i.e. Mon-Wed). We do not offer early drop off or aftercare. Any late pickups are subject to late fees.
COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS AND PROTOCOLS:
- All of our faculty is fully vaccinated (3-shots; to-date), and will continue to stay up-t0-date on all boosters as eligibility becomes available
- Currently Mask Are Optional. However, with the ever-changing safety standards regarding COVID-19, we will be implementing the most up to date safety protocols, and will update those enrolled if any changes occur.
- CAPACITY: 10 dancers, 1 teacher and assistant. All faculty will be fully vaccinated and masked.
- Check-in and drop-off at back door. Check here for our full list of COVID-19 policies.
Full payment is due at the time of enrollment, which includes a $100 nonrefundable deposit. All cancellations made more than 30 days prior to camp start date may receive a refund minus the $100 nonrefundable deposit. Cancellations made within 30 days of the camp start date are NONREFUNDABLE