Photo courtesy of Rachel Barrett
8:45am Doors Open
9:00-9:20am Greeting + Art/Open Play
9:20-9:45am Stretch + Share
9:45-10:15am Choreography + Dance of the Day
10:15-10:30am Friendship-Building Exercises
10:30-11:00am Wash Hands + Snack (OUTSIDE)
11:30-12:00pm Group Games
12:00-12:30pm Wash Hands + “Family” Lunch (OUTSIDE)
12:30-1:30pm Storytelling/Dance Games/Movie
1:30-2:00pm Review of DotD
2:00-3:00pm Arts + Crafts
3:00-3:10pm Goodbyes + Pick Up
PRIMARY PERFORMANCE CAMP POLICIES:
Upon signing up for RFTB Primary Performance Camp, you agree to the following policies-
- All campers must be age appropriate for camps no exceptions. All ages are posted for each camp. There are two types of camper options: 4.5 years old (no exceptions) and up + 1st - 6th Graders. Campers must have turned 4.5 years old by May 1, 2022.
- All dancers must be potty trained.
- Camps are drop off only. We encourage kids' confidence in all of our camp is no exception. Kids only, please!
- Camp enrollments are nontransferable. Camp spots cannot be given or transferred to another child, including siblings.
- Performance Camps are 6 hours for five consecutive days. We do not offer early drop off or aftercare. Any late pickups are subject to late fees.
- Bring your own snack! We are a NUT FREE studio. Please NO peanuts, walnuts, almonds, hazelnuts (Nutella), cashews, pistachios, brazil nuts, or nuts of any kind. This includes nut butters and nut milks.
COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS AND PROTOCOLS:
- All of our faculty is fully vaccinated (+boosted; to-date), and will continue to stay up-t0-date on all boosters as eligibility becomes available
- Currently Mask Are Optional. However, with the ever-changing safety standards regarding COVID-19, we will be implementing the most up to date safety protocols, and will update those enrolled if any changes occur.
- CAPACITY: 22 dancers, 3 faculty members.
- Check-in and drop-off at back door.
Full payment is due at the time of enrollment, which includes a $100 nonrefundable deposit. All cancellations made more than 30 days prior to camp start date may receive a refund minus the $100 nonrefundable deposit. Cancellations made within 30 days of the camp start date are NONREFUNDABLE as camps are staffed accordingly and these are reserved spots.