Photo courtesy of Rachel Barrett
8:45am Doors Open
9:00-9:20am Greeting + Art/Open Play
9:20-9:45am Stretch + Share
9:45-10:15am Choreography + Dance of the Day
10:15-10:30am Friendship-Building Exercises
10:30-11:00am Wash Hands + Snack (OUTSIDE)
11:30-12:00pm Group Games
12:00-12:30pm Wash Hands + “Family” Lunch (OUTSIDE)
12:30-1:30pm Storytelling/Dance Games/Movie
1:30-2:00pm Review of DotD
2:00-3:00pm Arts + Crafts
3:00-3:10pm Goodbyes + Pick Up
UPON ENROLLING YOU WILL RECEIVE A FEW EMAILS:
We encourage you to save our email addresses to ensure confirmations + announcements from reaching your inbox -
- Class confirmation email from "firstname.lastname@example.org"
- Receipt & confirmation of purchase.
PRIMARY PERFORMANCE CAMP POLICIES:
Upon signing up for RFTB Primary Performance Camp, you agree to the following policies and our RFTB terms-
- All campers must be age appropriate for their chosen camp by May 1.
- Camps are drop off only. We encourage kids' confidence in all of our camp is no exception.
- Camp enrollments are nontransferable. Camp spots cannot be given or transferred to another child, including siblings.
- Camps are 6 hours for five consecutive days. We do not offer early drop off or aftercare. Any late pickups are subject to late fees.
- Bring your own lunch, snack and bottle of water, daily! We are a SEED/NUT FREE studio. Please NO seeds, including bars and spreads such as sun butter. Please NO nuts, including peanuts, walnuts, almonds, hazelnuts (Nutella), cashews, pistachios, brazil nuts, or nuts of any kind. This includes nut butters and nut milks.
- Camps based on movie/tv themes may have a viewing of the movie/television series/etc it's based off of but it will only be 20 mins of screen time at most daily.
- All Primary Performance camps will have weekly performances. You will be notified of your performers show date and time. We host camp shows Thursday + Friday. (We do not take request. Please understand that all of our parents are working parents, so while we respect everyone's busy schedules, we make the performances as convenient as possible with afternoons shows held 15 mins ahead of the usual pick up time.)
- KINDNESS + RESPECT: Our goal is to foster a positive learning environment filled with creativity and camaraderie for both our students and parents. You and your child agree to treat all participants of Reach For The Barres Dance Studio with kindness and respect. No bullying of any kind, verbally, physically or otherwise will be tolerated.
- SAFETY FIRST: The safety of your child and other children is our top priority. Our Faculty are all First Aid + CPR Certified. You acknowledge that your child has no physical, emotional, or social conditions that make it dangerous or unwise for your child to safely participate in our programs.
COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS AND PROTOCOLS:
- All of our faculty is fully vaccinated, and will continue to stay up-to-date on all boosters as eligibility becomes available
- Masking will be optional according to Summer 2024 guidelines. That said, with the ever-changing safety standards regarding COVID-19, we will be implementing the most up to date safety protocols, and will update those enrolled if any changes occur.
- CAPACITY: 25 dancers, 3 faculty members.
- Check-in and drop-off at back door.
- For additional class COVID policies + procedures click here
Full payment is due at the time of enrollment, which includes a $100 nonrefundable deposit. All cancellations made more than 30 days prior to camp start date may receive a refund minus the $100 nonrefundable deposit. Cancellations made within 30 days of the camp start date are NONREFUNDABLE as camps are staffed accordingly and these are reserved spots.