SPRING BREAK CAMP || April 3-7 || Beat of My Own Drum (Vivo) | 5-Day | Ages 5-11
BEAT OF MY OWN DRUM (VIVO) | APRIL 3-7 | AGES 5-11
Camps are drop off only. We encourage kids’ confidence in all of our camp is no exception. Kids only, please!
Where: Reach For The Barres | Dance Studio LA – 3407 Glendale Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90039
When: 9:00AM – 3:00PM | Monday – Friday
Who: Primary Performance Camp is for all children of various ages be sure to ensure the camp is age appropriate for your dancer prior to enrolling.
What to bring: Please send your child with nut/seed-free snack, lunch + water bottle. We are a NUT + SEED FREE studio.
What to wear: Dancers may wear anything comfortable to move in, shoes optional + pull hair up and out of the face, daily.
PRIMARY PERFORMANCE CAMP POLICIES:
Upon signing up for RFTB Primary Performance Camp, you agree to the following policies-
- All campers must be age appropriate for camp by September 1, 2022.
- Camps are drop off only. We encourage kids’ confidence in all of our camp is no exception.
- Camp enrollments are nontransferable. Camp spots cannot be given or transferred to another child, including siblings.
- Camps are 6 hours for five consecutive days. We do not offer early drop off or aftercare. Any late pickups are subject to late fees.
- Bring your own lunch, snack and bottle of water, daily! We are a NUT + SEED FREE studio. Please NO peanuts, sunflower seeds, walnuts, almonds, hazelnuts (Nutella), cashews, pistachios, brazil nuts, or other seeds or nuts of any kind. This includes nut and seed butters and nut milks.
COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS AND PROTOCOLS:
- All of our faculty is fully vaccinated (+boosted; to-date), and will continue to stay up-t0-date on all boosters as eligibility becomes available
- 07/20/22 Mask are now required for everyone inside the studio. With the ever-changing safety standards regarding COVID-19, we will be implementing the most up to date safety protocols, and will update those enrolled if any changes occur.
- CAPACITY: 22 dancers, 3 faculty members. All staff will fully vaccinated and masked.
- Check-in and drop-off at back door.
Full payment is due at the time of enrollment, which includes a $100 nonrefundable deposit. All cancellations made more than 30 days prior to camp start date may receive a refund minus the $100 nonrefundable deposit. Cancellations made within 30 days of the camp start date are NONREFUNDABLE as camps are staffed accordingly and these are reserved spots.
Out of stock