OTHER RESOURCES + THINGS OF NOTE
Be sure you’ve prepared yourself and talked with and trained your dancer in the following safety actions:
- Enhanced sanitation practices:
- Physical distancing guidelines and their importance, as noted in our policies.
- Proper use, removal and washing of cloth face coverings.
- Teach and reinforce use of face coverings.
- Screening practices. Be sure you’re prepared to screen at home, and make your kiddos aware we will be conducting visual wellness checks of all dancers upon arrival; this will include taking dancers’ temperatures at the beginning of each class with a no touch thermometer. Please be aware, you will not be allowed to leave campus without first getting the thumbs up/greenlight that your dancer is cleared to participate in-studio by the staff member conducting the screening.
Communication during this time is important to us all, so if there is anything I haven’t covered here or any of the links/resources above, or if you have any other questions please let me know.