Photo courtesy of Rachel Barrett
8:45am Doors Open
9:00-9:20am Greeting + Art/Open Play
9:20-9:45am Stretch + Share
9:45-10:15am Choreography + Dance of the Day
10:15-10:30am Friendship-Building Exercises
10:30-11:00am Wash Hands + Snack (OUTSIDE)
11:30-12:00pm Group Games
12:00-12:30pm Wash Hands + “Family” Lunch (OUTSIDE)
12:30-1:30pm Storytelling/Dance Games/Movie
1:30-2:00pm Review of DotD
2:00-3:00pm Arts + Crafts
3:00-3:10pm Goodbyes + Pick Up
UPON ENROLLING YOU WILL RECEIVE A FEW EMAILS:
We encourage you to save our email addresses to ensure confirmations + announcements from reaching your inbox -
- Class confirmation email from "email@example.com"
- Receipt & confirmation of purchase.
HOLIDAY CAMP POLICIES:
Upon signing up for RFTB Holiday Camp, you agree to the following policies-
- All campers must be age appropriate for their chosen camp by the time of their camp. Any student too young to participate in this camp will find their enrollment canceled.
- Camps are drop off only. We encourage kids' confidence in all of our camp is no exception.
- Camp enrollments are nontransferable. Camp spots cannot be given or transferred to another child, including siblings.
- Camps are 6 hours for consecutive days. We do not offer early drop off or aftercare. Any late pickups are subject to late fees.
- Bring your own lunch, snack and bottle of water, daily! We are a NUT FREE and SEED FREE studio. Please NO peanuts, walnuts, almonds, hazelnuts (Nutella), cashews, pistachios, brazil nuts, or nuts of any kind. This includes nut butters and nut milks. NO SEEDS this includes granola, sun butter, and more.
COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS AND PROTOCOLS:
- Mask are now optional for students + faculty inside the studio. With the ever-changing safety standards regarding COVID-19, we will be implementing the most up to date safety protocols, and will update those enrolled if any changes occur. All visiting adults and guest ages 3+ are required to mask.
- CAPACITY: 22 dancers, 3 faculty members.
- Check-in and drop-off at back door.
Full payment is due at the time of enrollment, which includes a $100 nonrefundable deposit. All cancellations made more than 30 days prior to camp start date may receive a refund minus the $100 nonrefundable deposit. Cancellations made within 30 days of the camp start date are NONREFUNDABLE as camps are staffed accordingly and these are reserved spots.